Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Who am I?

This blog has been on my mind for a while now. In the last year, my life has changed drastically! I've gone from living in a small West Texas town to the fourth biggest city in the nation. I've gone from teaching 7th grade math all day to staying home with our 3-year old son. I love to be crafty, cook, and try new things, so this is my chance at the documentation of all those combined.

The name of this blog comes from a nickname my dad gave me when my sister was born. Up until the day he died, he called me Sissy, and so it only seemed appropriate to use that name.

Although I would love a fancy dancy camera, the fact is, our little Sony that we bought the week before our son was born has bit the dust. And while I try to convince my husband I need/want a fancy, super cool camera, the fact is, with me staying home, it's not in the budget. Since I always have my phone on me, it only makes sense to document this journey via my iPhone camera and video recorder.

No comments:

Post a Comment